Monday, May 10, 2010

Just talk . . .

Since my camera is not working at present
I will just talk. I had planned to show you
my finish on Time for God but the
fabric came out a teal color.
So I took pictures of another finish
I did today. A snowman but those
pictures, though it said they
were sent, are no where to be
found.

What to do?

I will take some more pictures
in better light and send them tomorrow.

Today the stump grinders came to the house
to grind down the stumps from the massive
cut down the other day.
TXU in Waco, Tx.
is building new huge towers to carry the
electric lines in Woodway.

So . . . they have to cut down certain trees
in the line of fire.
Our house had those trees.

So today they came back to finish the job.
It was surprising how quiet that machine was
at 9:00 this morning. It took until about
1:30 to finish.
The lady across the street
had 9 trees cut down.
Most of them were
huge trees about 20 to 30 inches in diameter
and 30 to 40 feet tall.

HUGE I say . . . huge!

It took this one man running the machine
hours to grind those stumps.

I can hardly wait for them to start the construction
of these huge towers to carry the wires.
It should be a real mess.

Take care all and God Bless your stitching fingers!!!
Lenna

1 comment:

  1. I hate when they cut down trees - why can't they just bury the lines instead of constructing towers?

    ReplyDelete