Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Biscornu . . .


Found this beauty on the Creative Poppy
where you can get different
designers patterns
for just a small price
and a download.

I have started the first and this is
the second of four.
I love them they are so cute!

I must go to bed I can't keep my eyes open.
I had a very bad day at work, again.
Seems like my work isn't good enough to
please some people.

I am so tired of all the crap I really
don't know what I am going to do.

Life is too short to have to put up
with mean people every single day.

My boss doesn't get it and how
do you make someone who thinks
you should just hit your cat in the
head with a shovel when they are sick ~ ~ ~

Get it?

So the best thing I can do is just try
again tomorrow, but it isn't
looking good there either.

Thanks for looking!
I appreciate all my friends online.
God Bless ~
Lenna


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lenna

    I saw on Joy's blog that you were looking for Summer House and you can find it (amazingly) here

    http://www.colonialcrafts.com/manufacturer/Loose_Feathers_Retired/2839/20

    I have ordered and they are quick! Cute biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute biscornu! I hope things get better at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little biscornu! I hope that things improve at work soon. It is difficult to have a good attitude with that kind of issue. Hang in ther.

    ReplyDelete