Saturday, May 22, 2010

The second cutest biscornu around

Well, here we go with the second cutest ever biscornu around!

Barbara Ana is the designer and she
plans to do two more of these
darling biscornus!!!

I got the second one started!
After the frog visited, and

I got it restitched~~~
Here it is!

Isn't she the cutest little person?
I just love her face.

Well, I am talking to my daughter, in Cape Town
visa vee skype.

She looks great, for a pregnant person.
She has on one of her pregnant tops she wore
years ago.

It frightened her husband when he saw it.

He exclaimed ~~~ Yikes!!!

Then he says ~ I thought I wouldn't
ever have to see that again.

She got another phone call so I am
just sitting here typing.
Now she is taking the bread out.
She got
a bread maker and she loves it.
One time
she made some dough and took a picture of
it and
it looked like a skull.
She has
since refined her process.
I think she makes some every day.

Well, I had better go to bed since it is
already 2 in the morning.

Your kind comments are so appreciated and it
helps me love this stitching so much and
inspires me to do better.

God Bless your stitching fingers ~
Lenna

3 comments: