Sunday, May 9, 2010

Random Thoughts. . .

This is the progress I have made
Mother's Day on Random Thoughts!


I outlined the house, did the "E"
the small tree trunk, and the large
tree trunk.
Sorta hard to see in this small picture.
The "F", rabbit, and the big "G".
The empty space beside the "F" is
where a key charm is stitched.

Every space will be a speciality stitch later.

My bird still needs legs, the
tree trunks will get leaves later.
They are done in speciality stitches.

I talked to my daughter today, she lives in
South Africa and she is 3 months pregnant.

Though she doesn't feel very good yet,
she and her family are excited about
this 4th blessing in their lives.

I just pray all goes well because she has
miscarried twice in the last year.
So say a
prayer for her and her family
that all goes well.

I am just sorry that I won't be
able to see
this child until who knows when.
She had all of her other three in Frisco, Tx.
I went and stayed
two weeks with her and Darren
when she had Samuel and took care of them.

Thanks for taking a peek.
Appreciate it so much.
God Bless ~
Lenna

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching looks great! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, even though you are far from your daughter. I will be praying for her and your family that all goes well. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep your daughter in my prayers that her pregnancy is a success. Great progress on Random Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete