Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring is just a Peep Away . . .

or it is in Waco, Texas anyway!

These are the squares I made for Ruth B.
in my Fair and Square Exchange.

It's the first one I have ever been in
and I am loving it.

Now, I have added another one
to my plan. This time I am doing #19
and 4th of July at the same time.

I stitched these on 32ct. fabric with
DMC variations.

I also used beads in
the cute flowers and the buttons are
bees that glow in the dark.

This is a San Man Originals pattern and I
dearly love their patterns.

I usually use the same alphabet for my name and Texas.
It is my favorite and I have used it for years.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
I appreciate it with all my heart.
God Bless ~
Lenna

2 comments:

  1. Lenna that is an absolutely gorgeous square. I think that is one of the nicest I have ever seen! And I love the little blue bird on your signature square! Perfect placement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those squares are soooo cute, Lenna. Such lovely colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete