Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meow . . .

This is actually a teal and this color combined.
So it's variegated and
it's from Carries Threads.

I have had this pattern for years I copied
it from somewhere long ago.

I am going to use it for one of my exchanges
when I find someone who loves cats.

I mean really "loves" cats.

I am going to stitch me one
and make another name tag out of it.

I have put The Book Store up for
a couple of days to get some exchange
stitching done.
Never fear I will be back again
soon with the books.

Well, I guess that is all I have tonight.

It rained here tonight and there
was one blast of lightening
and thunder
that literally raised me up out of bed.
It was quite frightening!!!

I am just glad it didn't strike the
huge tower across the street and
make it topple on our house.
It was that close.

Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog.
God Bless ~
Lenna

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! I am a cat fanatic!! LOL...I love cats and just recently visited my granny's who has a new litter of kittens (little more than a month old) at her house.

    ReplyDelete