Friday, May 14, 2010

Kokeshi biscornu . . .


Here is the progress on the cutest biscornu I have
ever stitched. She is just
so darn cute and I dearly
love her.
I have had a blast stitching on her and hope
to have it finished this
weekend.
I was planning to finally go see my oldest son who lives in Frisco, Tx. and
has two of the cutest kids, my darling grandchildren, but I can't leave my mom alone. My sister usually comes to stay with her but she was here last
weekend for Mother's Day. We were all going to lunch at a local place, my Mom's idea, but then as usual she didn't go. Big surprise.
I have been on vacation this week and strangely enough I have gotten very little stitching done. Let's just say it's been a week!

Thanks for coming by and checking out my sweet biscornu or not.
God Bless ~
Lenna

3 comments:

  1. That is indeed a lovely biscornu. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that biscournu - how cute! I hope you get yours finished. Sounds like things are a bit trying - I hope it all settles down and you can visit those grand kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet biscornu. I hope that you find time to finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete