Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Angel with Crooked Halo

I leave you with this sweet little Angel to watch over you and keep you safe from harm.
One of my good friends made a graph from the card with the three little Hallmark Angels on it. Two had their Halo's on straight and this one had hers crooked. I identified with her so I stitched her. I stitched the whole piece then went back and put in the white 032 Pearl blending filament. So the wings and all of the dress sparkles. Her eyes are a lighter shade of the green. I matted it in a dark green blue mat and put it all in a gold frame.
She is one of my favorite works and I have her hanging on my snowman wall so I can look at her from my bed every day and every night.
God Bless ~ I am off to bed and boy am I tired it's 4:30 a. m.

No comments:

Post a Comment