Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Biscornu by any other name . . .

is still a biscorn-U! This is the pattern for the biscornu we are doing in the EGA guild. It is a freebie at Teresa Wenztler's website but it is called English Garden something. It has beads in the buds and wherever there is a green shoot. It will have a stitched border around it about two to four threads from stitching. I took mine out to use a different thread. The back piece will have the outline stitched and some of the flowers on the front.
I did help on the first one , different material, but I read the direction wrong and just put some satin stitches on the back and sewed on the beads. Duh!
I put it together and stuffed it and sewed on the two darling buttons. It is easy to stitch and I will have mine all done for the next meeting. I think it turned out to be very delicate and pretty!
I have many more to do from Barbara Ana, some from Helga and some I got off of Auntie's Attic. I will have a basket full by next year.

1 comment: