Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July . . .

The Beautiful, peaceful Beach!
Wish we were all here!

All my loved ones I wish you a very safe and wonderful 4th of July.
Wish we could be together but we are all spread out.

I have to work so I won't be home.
Mom will be alone. too.

Gary, Maggie, Gavin, and Reagan are all in Frisco, Tx.

Tris, Dad and Judy are in D. C. enjoying Tris' acting and the fireworks!

Heather, Darren, Samuel, Olivia and Elisha are in Cape Town, South Africa!

We all have one thing in common we love America and are proud to be called Americans. There is no other place like it and I can't imagine living somewhere else.


God Bless America!

I love you all so much.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you had a wonderful holiday today. Spending time with family is definately the best.

    ReplyDelete