Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday America

These are the people I would like to be with this 4th of July!

Heather, my daughter, Elisha, youngest son, Samuel, oldest son,
Olivia, daughter and Darren, husband.

They live in Cape Town, South Africa.

Not to worry they will be in Frisco, Tx, July 8th
for a visit.

This is where I would like to be.

Three different places ~ still
the . . . "Beach"!

Breath Taking!



Doing this!

Yummm!!!

Darren is some kind of cook, lamb chops and sausage.

Soooooooo good!

Love it !!!

So everybody Happy Fourth of July!
May everyone have a safe and wonderful
Independence Day !!!

Since I can't be with them I send Hugs and Pecks galore!
Enjoy your day and remember I miss you all and love you to pieces!

See you soon!

Safe Flight and may God smile down on you and yours.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment