Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Blogoversary . . .

Who knew?

I had completely forgotten this is my
2nd blogoversary!
Which must
not be a word in the dictionary!

Anyhoo ~ so it is!!! It has been a very
busy couple of years.
Man, it went by fast except for the
month of May when I wrote
everyday.

What a chore!!!

I only missed two postings one by
one minute, and one by two minutes.

I have to say I have learned a lot
about doing a blog.

As some of you know the first one
actually, did not work out so I
had to move everything I had written
and write it all over again.


When I got that finished I slept good
that night I can tell you!!!


It has been a blast sharing all of my
needlework, and I have so much
left that I have finished and framed
but not posted.

My bedroom walls have probably 40
finished pieces hanging.

One wall is just filled with
different kinds of needlework.

One wall is snowmen and one angel and
another is cats.

I have a teddy bear wall and of
course Crayon Duck.

When I have to move from
this house many boxes will be packed with
a little piece of me, as I tend to
include that in every piece I stitch.

Every cross stitch, also has
a little anger in them ~
that I release by stitching.

That is why it is so hard to just get
rid of them like my mom would like me to do.

She is afraid to come into my room cause
she thinks the pictures will fall on her.

It's not like they are on the ceiling
just waiting for her to enter!!!


So . . . thanks from the bottom of my heart
for coming by and leaving your helpful comments,
wisdom, kind words, and admiration of my love
of stitching. I have basked in the glow of these
comments and learned many things
from you wonderful women.

Thanks also for all the help you have given
me while I completed this project.


God Bless your stitching fingers . . . and keep
up the beautiful work.

Take care ~
Lenna

3 comments:

  1. happy blogaversary :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Blogoversary! Blogging is therapy of a sort, so be sure to keep at it! Hugs, Maggee

    ReplyDelete