Monday, August 31, 2009

Red Dragon flying by to say. . .

Hi !!!
How's it going?

This is what my fabric looks like.
It does not have any blue in it
like the fabric below.


Thanks to my friend Dee Dee,
I have this picture to show you. She used her
I phone to take the picture.

I stitched this last night.
I had to take out 20 rows when I discovered
I had not stitched two important ones earlier.

BIG BUMMER!

I took it out and put it all back in before I went to bed.
This picture is not true, because
there is not any blue in it
at all.

I worked on it after I got home from work, tonight.
No frogs visited me so I got another leg done.

I am now concerned that I won't have enough thread.
I may have to go to my LNS Friday and get another skein.

Thanks for stopping by to see my progress it means the world to me.
Take care and God Bless ~
Lenna

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! It's difficult to get photos to come out with the correct colors sometimes!

    Your dragon looks great!

    ReplyDelete