Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kimono Pagoda View



This is the project I am
working on at the moment.
It is a Japanese Pagoda and this
is the progress I made tonight.


It is not for me and I would
never do it because I have seen
many Geisha's that are so much
prettier and have stitched two
for other people and they
were gorgeous if I do
say so myself!


It has been an age since I have posted
anything, cause I have been working
on my cards, mostly, while
I am staying at home and
taking care of my mom.


I went to retreat in May and have
tried to get into stitching again.
After I got home I decided to work
on some of my UFO/WIP,
I got two finished and three are
almost done and that is progress
and that feels Great! 


To quote a Tiger!!!


I am so happy you stopped by and I 
will try and keep stitching
and making some 
progress along the way.




Thanks so much and God Bless 
     your stitching fingers!!!

Lenna

4 comments:

  1. It always feel great to make some progress, Lenna. Any pics of the wips you completed? Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the finishes and the completions. Do you have pics to show of the finishes? I'd love to see them!! And welcome back, Lenna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're off to a good start on your piece. And would love to se your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies I plan to post my other ones tonight. Some of them just need the buttons which I need to sew on!!!

    ReplyDelete