Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Zipper: Go with all your Heart


I got this in the mail last Thursday.
I don't like stitching with
pearl cotton so my choice
was DMC.
I counted the outline and came up
with 1,162 stitches and decided I needed
5 skeins of floss.
I am stitching on 28ct. over two threads on a
piece of fabric from DMC I got at
Hobby Lobby years ago.

Then I counted the inside of the outline
came up with 2,642 stitches
and bought 8 skeins of floss.

Gathered all the other colors,
began stitching
and look what I got done!

TaDa ~ I got the dark color done all
the way around.

I was left with about 5 skeins of floss
so I exchanged 3 of them and took
back 4 of the inside color.
So much for all that math.

This pay day I will buy the next installment.

It was much easier than I thought it would be
so it was fun and I only had to take
out about two humps.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
God Bless ~
Lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment