Sunday, June 13, 2010

Azaleas

Today I went to the grocery store
and when I walked out the door
to leave
this is what I saw. . .
Azaleas

unfortunately,
they
do not grow in my yard.

I wish they did but they would just die.

It is so hot here in the summer only the fleas and
ticks thrive.

Aren't they gorgeous?
The pinks are so pink!
The green leaves are so green!

Now tell me there isn't a God!

He put all the lovely plants
on this earth to prove He is here.

And some days there are those pesky
spiders stringing their webs in
those beautiful flowers.

But, at least they are harmless ~
just look scary.
This beautiful blossom is just
waiting for a bee to come and
collect their pollen.
It's just such a pretty sight.

Makes going to the store not such a
bad deal after all.

I did get some stitching done and finally
got the card done and a surprise for
my exchange partner.
I will send her squares off tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
You are the best!

God Bless ~
Lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment