Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Five words in a story . . .

I used to wear a ring on my index finger
on my right hand.
It seems to get tangled up in my threads
while I am so deeply engrossed in my stitching
zone so I have to quit wearing it.
I often will sit and stitch while munching on
some dried pineapple which is a very
good source of energy. My thoughts drift to the
gorgeous finished piece that Gabi did.
It is called "Coming to Water" and the focal
point is a large elephant stepping out
of the framed picture to get a drink of water
with the other animals.
It is quit stunning and very beautiful.
Then sadly, my mind turns to all the cleaning
I must do starting with getting rid of the dust
bunnies that seems to be everywhere.
Where do they come from?
So . . . I put down my stitching and pick up that
dust rag and get busy!

God Bless your stitching fingers ~
Lenna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love it :)

    Thank you so very much for stopping by and visiting my blog, and for your very kind words, I am so happy to have a new friend :) Your blog has inspired me and I am awed by the beauty of your stitching....it's you ladies that keep me inspired and awed.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're going to join us for the Christmas SAL! Send along your picture and description.

    Love the pictures of your Mom's one and only stitchy piece. She did a great job at 12 and having this will obviously keep you on memory lane for a long time. Happy Birthday "MOM" I hope there are many more.

    ReplyDelete