Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jenny Bean Halloween . . .

This is the piece I stitched for hours
but frogged for a lot less.
And I did it all without a Frappe!

Now it looks like the bottom is off.

It also looks like the top right
pumpkin is lopsided, too.

Is this piece cursed or something?



This is my Jenny Bean Halloween I worked on this weekend.

This is the progrees I made after I
frogged the right side twice.

But looking at this right now it
looks like I am going to need to check
out the bottom.

I think I will cry if it is wrong again.

Is this the large space that the
devil can leave this piece?


Come by tomorrow same time same station and see what's up!

I appreciate any and all comments they help make it all worthwhile.

God Bless your stitching fingers ~
Lenna


3 comments:

  1. oh dear :( hope the frogs go away and you can get it sorted and stitched fully without any more rip its ... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no dear i hope this naught frog leaves you alone ..and you can stitch it happily..
    but it is really looking so sweet..i love it..
    keep well and have a lovely happy monday
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete