Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halloween Rules . . .

Good Morning! ~ all ~

This is the progress I have made on my Halloween rules.

I am loving this fabric and am
so glad I chose it after all.

Once I got used to the count,
it's a 32, which I don't usually like ~ it isn't so bad.

I have the dog to do on the other side and
this first block will happily be done.

Short and sweet and slow and steady
wins the race, so I will leave
you
with that.

Take care all my stitching friends and
God Bless your stitching fingers ~

I hope soon to have some really
good news ~

Love to all ~
Lenna


7 comments:

  1. hello dear, ll is well at my side of the world..halloween rule is looking so lovely..and the material is simply beautiful..
    i got the material for my stitching too..but now i am thinking it is bit darker..i will try to show you..
    keep well and happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cucki ~ Glad everything there is going good. How are the kids? If you aren't happy with the fabric and need a piece I can send you one that is just beige but it is interesting fabric none the less. I have plenty and would love to share it with you. I probably have something I have posted that I stitched on. I will go look.
    Take care my friend way across the water.
    Heather and Darren and the kids have been here and I got to see them. It was so nice. They are coming home in about a week.
    God Bless ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cucki ~ I found one already. It is the July Angel I posted on July 3rd. go and give her a look and let me know.
    Much love to you all ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys I can always count on you to come see my stuff and leave a comment.
    God Bless ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Lenna. Grats on the progress.

    ReplyDelete