Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TUSAL . . .


it's that time again,
or rather past that time.
I realized the moon was up and though it was
only an upside down sliver it was no
longer invisible.
OOPS!
I missed it again.


But here my TUSAL is again ~ getting
fuller as I had to pull out the shovel, part of the car
and all of the shadow stitches in the snow of
my Crabby All Year.
I have put them all back in and then some. I just
have the snow to do for January. I am looking
for my sparkly white thread to combine
with the white.
So . . .
it will sparkle!!!

The frog
has made his appearance in Jan. thank you
so much ~ FROG!
Do we need to start over in Jan? I don't
remember. I can do that! No problem!!!

As always thanks for looking I appreciate it!

May God Bless you all and your families too, and may you be blessed
with the best year Yet!!!
Lenna

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog and following along the journey. I post just a little of everything that goes on in my life including my new stitching hobby. Which, by the way is more of an addiction right?

    Have a great week. I look forward to reading more of your journey in blog land too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs have a tendency to creep into our lives. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start over because I like to use ornaments, but it's not a requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the frogging. It can be so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous picture of the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are really filling up that TUSAL! Sorry to hear the frog visited...*sigh* My mother used to say "Friggity Frog!" LOL Hope the frog visiting your "Crabby all year" piece doesn't make you crabby for real! *Hugs* DJ

    ReplyDelete